Thursday, April 23, 2020

April 15 - My Governor's a Democrat




My Governor’s a Democrat

My governor’s a Democrat
He puffs and he blows
And can’t seem to remember
What he knows. If he knows.

One minute he’s thanking
Trump and next he is ranting,
And raving against him
While puffing and panting.

He cries I need more
Of whatever you’ve got.
It’s important you send stuff
Or we’ll die and we’ll rot.

Send your mask boxes, jumpsuits
We need more ventilators,
And while you are at it,
Send French-fried potaters.

Don’t you know we are dying here,
Jay Inslee, he cries.
And a quick twenty billion,
Would be awfully nice.

Cause the people won’t give me
All the power that I wanted.
Though I told them I need it,
No! They laughed and they taunted.

How can I bring my state
Marxist collectivism
When so many own guns and
They know to use ‘em.

Oh, woe, woe is me,
I’ve reached the height of my powers.
For a Democrat that's truly
The darkest of hours.

© 2020 by Tom King

No comments:

Post a Comment